|URBANWASTE COMPOSTERS||GARDEN BIN COMPOSTER||CAN-OF-WORMS||OTHER PRODUCTS|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
This site is owned and operated by Urban Composting Limited. Company Reg. No . It is operated from and all correspondence should be addressed to Urban Composting Limited, 83. Newsome Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England HD4 6ND. If you need further information about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01484 325981. These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use the website and purchase goods or services from its shop. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
1. Payment - Unless otherwise agreed in writing terms of payment are as follows; on delivery of services payment must be made in full, goods ordered via the website must be paid in full or arrangements confirmed at time of order placement.
2. Ownership of Rights - All rights, including copyright, logos and domain names in our website are owned by Urban Composting Limited. Any use of this website or our company name and or logo’s, the website’s content, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on our website for any purpose.
3. Ownership - All goods provided by us will be held entirely at the customers risk with regards to loss, damage or deterioration beyond normal wear and tear. In default of payment for goods or services we shall be entitled without prejudice to any of our other rights to retake possession of the goods and you will allow us access to your property for this purpose. Resale of any company goods in or out of contract is strictly forbidden unless a prior agreement confirmed in writing has been reached. If you become bankrupt or insolvent or, being a company, commence to be wound up or have a receiver appointed, you will automatically lose any entitlement to sell our goods. We shall be entitled to retake possession of the goods and you will allow us access to your property for this purpose.
4. Accuracy of
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content
of this website. In particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct
at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described.
However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in
the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on our
website. All prices are displayed Exclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary
from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are
approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as
possible the colours of our products that appear on the website.
However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we
cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will
accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent
permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or
implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the
materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any
loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information
contained in any of the materials on this website or in store.
5. Specifications - Plans, drawings, images and the like issued by us or displayed on the website, must be regarded as approximate representations only and are not binding in detail. Weights, measurements, capacities and other particulars are stated in good faith as approximately correct but deviations there from shall not be made the bases of any claim against us. Errors and omissions are subject to correction.
- We will accept no liability for failure to attain any
performance figures quoted by us unless we have specifically guaranteed
them, subject to conditions and tolerances specified or agreed by us, in
an agreed sum as liquidated damages. If the performance figures obtained
on any test provided for in the contract are outside the acceptance
limits specified therein, you will be entitled to reject the goods
concerned. Before you become entitled to claim liquidated damages or to
reject the goods, we are to be given reasonable time and opportunity to
rectify the performance thereof.
7. Damage to your
We make every effort to ensure that this website is free
from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of
this website or any websites accessible through this site won't cause damage to
your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right
equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that
may course damage. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or
damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this
8. Delivery Charges - For most orders the cost of delivery is shown separately and then built into the final order price. In the event you cancel your order after the goods are dispatched you may be responsible for paying any costs incurred by us or our suppliers/manufacturers in collecting the order.
and Acceptance of your Order
If you have supplied us with your email address, you will
automatically receive email confirmation of receipt of your order. At
this point the contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods
shall be made and the contract shall be formed at the place from which
our acceptance email or written confirmation is sent to you. If you have
not supplied us with your email address, no contract will be formed until you receive
confirmation from us that we have accepted your order.
Any time or times quoted for delivery of goods or services will run from
the date of order confirmation following an instruction to proceed,
complete with all necessary information required to enable us to put the
work in hand. Any such time for delivery is treated as an estimate only,
not involving us in any liability or failure to deliver within such
time. If you have suffered loss and the amount payable in respect
thereof has been agreed by us in writing as liquidated damages, our
liability in respect of delay shall be limited to the amount so agreed.
In all cases the time for delivery of goods or services shall be
extended by a reasonable period if delay is caused by instructions or
lack of them from you or by industrial dispute or by any cause beyond
our reasonable control.
11. Cancellation Right - You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. For details of how to exercise this right please see purchase Information, displayed at the bottom of product viewer and shop index pages.
We undertake to make good any part of goods provide which under proper
use fails owing to defective materials, workmanship or design within
twelve months after the delivery of such goods. The supply to you
carriage paid of a defective part properly repaired or of a part in
replacement thereof shall constitute fulfillment of our obligations
under this guarantee.
13. Links to Other
have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may
find useful and informative. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control
over their contents. We cannot accept any liability in respect of the
use of these websites.
14. Use of this
Website from outside the UK and purchase of goods from the shop for use
outside of the UK
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access our services from the
United Kingdom mainland. We make no representation that any products or
services referred to in the material of this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those
who choose to access the website from other locations are responsible
for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws maybe applicable.
15. Frustration - If the contract or goods shall become impossible to perform or otherwise frustrated by reason of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution or civil strife consequent upon any of the said events (or government action or some other unexpected supervening event not within the contemplation of the parties at the date of the contract) than we shall be entitled to terminate the contract and in this event payment will be made to us for that part of the contract price which is properly appointed to the work done by us in or towards the execution of the contract up to the date of such termination, including any cancellation charges payable to suppliers or sub-contractors.
16. Law, Jurisdiction and Language - This website its shop and any content contained within and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website or are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
17. Exclusions of
disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions
shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury
caused by the negligence of ourselves or any of our employees or agents
or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these
disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason
unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall
not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
18. Other Legal
may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your
use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms &
conditions govern your use of this website.
20. Changes to Legal Notices - We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY GOODS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE.